Making a difference by design…
The goal of my blog emails is to share my latest thinking to help you improve your product development and make a difference by design. They’re meant to add value, not to sell. I break that rule only a few times in a year. This is one of those times…
I’m excited, because being back at level 1 means I get to deliver workshops and training in person again!
An actual Room full of people instead of a Zoom full of people!
The first course is coming up: I’ll be in Christchurch on Friday 31st July to deliver the Streamline NPD workshop. In person! Live! 🙂
Come join me!
This 1-day workshop is for you if you:
- like to learn (or refresh) the Basics of New Product Development (NPD)
- want to be up to speed on the latest thinking in NPD
- would like to get a step-by-step guide of how to take an idea through development and launch in the market
- want to know how to do that faster, better, more profitable and with more fun.
Developing new products is stressful. I get that. I’ve been there. In this workshop I share some of the common traps and how to avoid them. I’ll share my mistakes and how to prevent them and I share the latest thinking in NPD. You’ll come out of the day armed with the knowledge and tools to develop new products, faster, better and more profitable and have more fun doing it.
If you feel you’ve been ‘treading water’ and not making much progress, this 1-day session is a good one to sharpen your skills and be ready to tackle your projects smarter and more efficient. You’ll come out refreshed and confident with the tools and knowledge to make a difference.
For details and to register, click here.
I look forward to meeting you and to working with you in a room full of actual people! A chance to network, to learn and get inspired.
Feel free to forward this to a friend.
Onwards & upwards,
“It was a really good day. I have been to a number of workshop days and Saskia’s Streamline NPD workshop would be right up there as one of the best. Saskia was awesome and she kept it interesting and engaging the whole time.” – Mike Sander – Taylored Foods.
Saskia, you’re a great coach and teacher of complex processes, and you do it in a way that is easily understood and gets everyone excited about the possibilities – Craig Bond – Goodnature Ltd.
PS – Whenever you’re ready, here are five ways I can help you make a difference:
(1) Set up a time to talk, give me a call (021-68 49 68) or send me an email. I’d love to have a conversation with you.
(2) Download my “Product Development Warriors’ whitepaper. Find it here!
(3) Sign up to my newsletter
(4) Connect with me on LinkedIn, you’ll also find me regularly posting there.
(5) Forward this email to a colleague.