Company leaders… do you want to grow your profits and increase market share? Do you believe a new product might be part of the answer, but you have some worries?
NOW, MORE THAN EVER, IN THIS ECONOMY YOU NEED A PROVEN PLAN TO SET UP YOUR NEXT PROJECT FOR MAXIMUM SUCCESS. HERE’S HOW.
Hi, I’m Saskia van der Geest, the owner of Van der Geest Consulting. Since 2000 I’ve launched over a hundred new products (and businesses) onto the New Zealand market.
Whether you are a large size business or a small business, one thing is true – to be successful you need to understand your market, find the gap in it, and deliver a product (or service) that meets the markets needs.
In today’s economy, it’s more challenging than ever. Money is tight, competition is fierce and if your product doesn’t stand out, it will be ignored and forgotten.
So how do you ensure your new project is successful? No matter the economic conditions, you need to have seven things in place to make sure your project succeeds:
- A clearly defined gap in the market – that has money in it and where you know the market’s needs inside out
- A solution (product idea) that delivers to the gap & is attractive to your business – i.e. fits with your business values and strategies. It’s never going to work if it doesn’t clearly drive the business forward.
- Project management skills to ensure the project is well delivered on time, within budget & scope.
- The right team that has the specialist skills to design & deliver this product
- Focus & passion to ensure the end result meets your end-users needs as well as your business objectives.
- Well designed and implemented marketing and sales activities and strategies that get the word out about your product/service.
- Funds to make it all happen.
When you are able to successfully put all of these together you have an unbeatable formula for delivering successful products in good times or bad.
SO, WHERE DO YOU START?
Since 2005 I’ve been working with company owners and managers to help them develop successful new products.
I’ve helped large companies to gain market share and be more profitable.
And I’ve helped small companies to position themselves on the market and stand out from the crowd.
My main service is Fast Track 7 Step System, a consulting service which helps you set up your next project for maximum success.
Ask about our project rescue service if you have a project that is well under way but are worried about its progress. We often help clients to get a project back on track and train your team along the way.
And help your team to know how to fast track. Saskia is a lecturer at the University of Auckland’s business school. With her practical experience and a background in marketing as well as engineering and she can explain in your teams own jargon and ensure that the learnings stick with the team.
Van der Geest consulting has been in business since 2005. With our products and programs, you’ll go from someone who is frustrated with new product development, to someone who successfully launches new products consistently. We are a real business, that is you can reach us by phone and email. Enjoy browsing the site, and if you have any questions, please let me know.
Saskia van der Geest
Owner, van der Geest Consulting
Is it important to you to:
- Get the project back on track
- Know that the projects in the funnel are going to deliver profits on time
- Fast track your projects
- Get better quality ideas into the funnel
- Clearly see progress is made.
LEARN A BIT MORE
Click here to be sent a bit more info about us